Eco-Friendly Ways To Make The Mice In Charlotte Stay Out Of Your Home
June 10, 2022
When mice invade your Charlotte home, you’re sure to be wondering what the best ways to catch mice are and whether or not you can eradicate this pest in an eco-friendly manner. Expert pest control in Charlotte is available to help you understand how to get rid of mice.
Signs You May Be Dealing With A Mouse Infestation
You can look out for several signs that may indicate a mouse infestation is underway in your home. These signs are listed below for you to review. If you notice that you are experiencing multiple entries from the list, it is time to reach out to the professionals at Aruza Pest Control.
- You may hear mice scratching in the walls, basements, or attic of your home. This is especially noticeable at nighttime as they chew through structures and organize their nests.
- You will likely be able to see a mouse or two running around your home, most notably in kitchen areas or food pantries as they scavenge.
- You may start to see or smell mice droppings in the back of cabinets or other semi-hidden areas.
- Mice gnaw marks will appear on food packaging, furniture, and walls throughout your home.
Mice Can Cause Problems In Your Home
Once mice are running rampant in your home, they can bring several unpleasant problems with them. This includes destruction via chewing, scratching, and feces or urine. It is important to note that often are passed the many diseases mice carry through their urine and feces, and as this rodent contaminates surfaces or food storage areas, you face a significant risk of getting sick.
Illnesses you may acquire from mice include:
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis
You should also be aware that mice droppings can dry up and become airborne around your home, further increasing your chance of getting seriously ill.
The Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Mice In Charlotte
The easiest and fastest way to get rid of mice in Charlotte is to reach out to our professionals at Aruza Pest Control at the first sign of this pest invading your home. Not only will our experts provide you with an in-depth inspection of all areas of your property, but they can customize treatment plans to ensure every mouse in your home is removed in a safe, eco-friendly way. This is a much more preferable (and stress-free!) option to simply trapping using DIY mouse removal methods.
Natural Ways To Keep Mice Away From Your Home
These natural mouse prevention tips can help keep this pesky rodent away from your home in the first place:
- Seal up trash bags tightly and dispose of all trash promptly. Be sure to use trash cans with lids to stop mice from scavenging for food.
- Refrain from leaving dirty dishes, store leftover food properly, and clean up food and drink spills immediately; this stops the aroma from attracting mice.
- Keep your yard clear of debris and tall grass that mice could potentially hide in.
- Seal gaps in the windows, doors, and foundation of your home to stop mice from invading.
And remember, to treat an ongoing mouse invasion, reach out to Aruza Pest Control. Only our professionals can help you properly defeat and control any scale of mouse problem on your Charlotte property.